PRIVATE AND SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
PRIVATES offer more personal attention and help refine your dancing skills. Personalized attention allows you to improve technique, musicality, dance vocabulary and partnering skills. Privates can be scheduled at your convenience and you can learn at your own pace. Together, group and privates increase your confidence, so you can dance well in any situation.
Privates are for one or two people.
SEMI-PRIVATES are for you and a small group of your friends. Just like a private lesson, you schedule the classes at your convenience, plus you get more personal attention than in a regular group class. After you’ve organized a group of your friends, we schedule a time that is convenient for everyone and provide the right dance instructor based on the dance you choose to learn.
Semi-privates are great for bachelor or bachelorette parties, wedding guests, birthdays, and parties. We offer special programs for bachelor/ette parties and weddings. Check out details here.
- Classes are offered at our studio located at 1719 Toledano St., New Orleans, LA 70115. We can come to your home or the location of your choice, but will charge a travel fee.
- Classes can be scheduled anytime based on instructor and space availability Monday through Sunday.
- Classes can be taken with the instructor of your choice, or we can help you choose one.
- Each lesson is 60 minutes long. Lesson time can be extended in 30-minute increments.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy in order to reschedule at no charge.
1 to 2 people: $85/hr. Or $400/5 hrs.
4 to 6 people: $25/person
7 to 10 people: $20/person
Call us at (504) 897-0327 if you have any questions or to make your next appointment.